CAP Worldwide CEO Jo Layton was recently a panellist on an interactive and lively Engage Webinar debating the return of corporate travel post-COVID19 with an expert panel.
The panel, including Clive Wratten, CEO of The BTA, Lee Whiteing, ex-Global Travel Manager, Ana Gibson, GB Supply Manager for Hilti and CAP CEO Jo layton, and expertly moderated by Mark Harris of TIN, discussed how quickly corporate business travel was likely to return now vaccinations are being rolled-out, and highly relevant questions including:
- Which markets will recover first – domestic vs international
- Which segments will return first & which are likely to be replaced by technology?
- Is it time for travel to be re-segmented – sales/client; essential/non-essential?
- What lessons can corporate travel learn from previous disruptions
- Which comparable industries are recovering more quickly and what lessons can we learn from them?
Thank you to Mark Harris, International Hospitality Media Limited and Serviced Apartment News for the invitation to participate.
Please click the link below to view the full recording of the session.
#businesstravel #corporatetravel #leadership #TIN #SAN #CAPinsights #webookextendedstay #travelbounceback