These terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to on this page) (the “Terms”) set out the terms on which you may use our website, www.capww.com, (the “Website”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Website. By continuing to use our Website you indicate your acceptance of these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please cease using our Website immediately.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms, or about any of the content which appears on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About CAP Worldwide
- CAP Worldwide is a trading name of CAP Worldwide Limited, a company registered in England with company number 10122407.
Our registered office is at 2 Crossways Business Centre, Bicester Road, Kingswood, Aylesbury, Bucks HP18 0RA.
- CAP Worldwide (hereafter referred to as "we", “us”, “our”) is a global serviced apartment agency, which provides booking and consulting services for corporate clients and their globally mobile employees. We work with supply chain partners worldwide who operate serviced apartments and may advertise their products on our Website(s).
- Most of our Website may be accessed without registration and signing-in using a username or password. Restricted areas of our Website (known as “Registered User Areas”) may only be accessed by registered users to whom we have provided a username and password.
- If you select, or if we provide you with a username, password or any other log-in information to access Registered User Areas, you agree to treat this information as confidential which may not be disclosed to any third parties. You further agree that you shall be entirely responsible for all activities undertaken using your username or password, even if such activities are not undertaken by you. We shall have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, and to restrict access to the Registered User Areas if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
Website Content and Permitted Use
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade-marks and design rights (whether registered or unregistered) database rights and rights in confidential information and know-how) contained within our Website, and in all information and content published on our Website (the “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws and you are only permitted to use it as expressly authorised under these Terms.
In consideration of your compliance with our Terms, we grant a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, revocable licence which enables you to:
- retrieve, display and view the Website Content; and
- print a single copy of each individual page of the Website
- This revocable licence is solely for lawful, personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- Failure to comply with any of these Terms will lead to the immediate termination of your right to use our Website and the licence granted to you without further notice. You further agree to return copies of any Content you may have made on demand.
You agree that you shall not (either solely or jointly or on behalf of third parties) or permit others to do any of the following without our express prior consent in writing:
- copy or in any way reproduce, modify or exploit for commercial gain any of the Content;
- publish, transmit or distribute any of the Content;
- download and store any of the Content for the purposes of creating any form of database for any purpose whatsoever
You further agree that in relation to the Website (either solely or jointly or on behalf of any third parties) you will not attempt to do any of the following:
- post, publish or otherwise transmit to, or from, the Website material which could reasonably be regarded as threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, otherwise objectionable or for which you do not have the necessary approval/licence;
- upload software or other material which is protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, unless you hold or have received the necessary approval/licence;
- anything which is unlawful and/or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent intent;
- interfere with, attempt to damage and/or disrupt access to the Website and/or impair or degrade the performance of functionality of the Website;
- send, or procure the transmission of, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or marketing or any other form of unsolicited materials
Cyber Attacks, Viruses, Trojan Horses and other Cyber Crime Offences
- You must not misuse, or attempt to misuse, our Website through any form of Cyber Attack.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the introduction of viruses, trojan horses, malware, or any other form of material which is designed for malicious purposes and potentially harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the web servers on which our Website is hosted, or any database or computer connected to the Website. Further, you must not attempt to attack or disable our Website through denial-of-service or distributed denial-of service attacks.
- We make no warranty that our Website is free from viruses or other malicious software that could cause harm to your computer. We therefore cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or consequential loss caused by any virus, malware, trojan horses, denial of service attack or any other form of malicious software or cyber-attack that may infect your computer, data or proprietary information due to your use of our Website, or linked websites.
- Should you register for access to a restricted area of our Website, you agree that it is your obligation to provide us with accurate information, and to advise us of any changes to this information.
- We reserve the right to remove any content posted on our website that we consider inappropriate.
- Subject to any other provisions agreed by us, such as any Specific Terms referred to within clause 9.1, this clause sets out our entire liability to you in relation to the use of our Website and the information and content within it.
- We make every endeavour to ensure that our Website is always available, and that the Content of the Website is up to date and accurate, however we make no warranty in relation to either availability of the Website nor that Content is up to date and accurate. Any of the Content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such Content. Our Website and Content is provided on an “as is” basis.
- Other than as stated in these Terms we make no (and expressly exclude all) conditions, representations or warranties, express and implied, whether by statute, common law or otherwise, to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- On the basis that the content on our Website is provided on an “as is” basis and that we may have some liability to you in relation to our Website and the material displayed on it if we contract with you under the Specific Terms referred to within clause 9, under these Terms, to the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, any linked websites and any content posted on it whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This clause does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
External Links to Our Website
- From time to time we allow external websites to link to our Website. You may only link to our Website with our prior written consent and we reserve the right to withdraw such consent without notice.
- Should you wish to request a link to our Website, or use other content on our Website for any purpose, please email your request to email@example.com.
External Links from Our Website
- Where our Website content includes links to third party websites, these links are provided for your convenience and information purposes only. We have no control or responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of any content of third-party websites and therefore accept no responsibility for their content or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such websites. You select and use such websites entirely at your own risk.
- All serviced apartment bookings made by you are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Booking, which can be provided upon request.
- All serviced apartment bookings made by us into our Supply Chain Partner properties will be subject to our Supply Chain Partner Terms and Conditions which can be provided upon request.
Changes to these terms
- We may revise the Terms at any time by updating this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms as such rights are personal to you.
- If any part of the Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the validity of the remaining terms will be unaffected.
- Nothing in these Terms shall be enforceable by any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Version 1.0 April 2019