CAP Worldwide Director Jo Layton was a panellist on this lively, highly interactive and celebrated session last week, debating the future of associations in the business travel sector with an expert panel.
The panel, including Clive Wratten, CEO of The BTA, Bernadette Basterfield, Executive Sourcing Lead from GE, Linda Bekoe, CEO APLBC, Jo Layton, CEO CAP Worldwide, and expertly moderated by Mark Harris of TIN, discussed and debated highly topical questions including:
· Are existing associations fit for purpose?
· What is their primary function - education or lobbying?
· Are associations best placed to lead the charge for change, or it is time for a new industry body to pick up the baton?
· What does good governance look like?
· Are there simply too many associations?
· How should suppliers justify the investment?
Thank you to Mark Harris, International Hospitality Media Limited and Serviced Apartment News for the invitation to participate.
Please click the link below to view the session.
#businesstravel #corporatetravel #associations #membership #leadership #TIN #SAN #TheBTA #partnerships #CAPinsights #webookextendedstay