CAP Worldwide CEO Jo Layton was interviewed by Eloise Hanson of International Hospitality Media Limited last week about sustainability trends in corporate travel in 2022 at the IHM Trends Preview event.
Jo highlighted key sustainability areas to watch in 2022 as follows:
- Heightened awareness of ESG/sustainability at corporate board level – and the increasing impact on the serviced apartment sector
- Focus on the length and frequency of business travel – and whether traveller choices are aligned with corporate ESG goals and objectives
- How serviced apartment agents can help translate the corporate agenda and ESG goals to the global supply chain
- Sustainability considerations for investors when planning new developments
- Writing off emissions as a stop-gap solution - only positive reductions in emissions is sustainable considering future goals
Thank you to International Hospitality Media Limited and especially Eloise Hanson – who was a great stand-in for George Sell last week – for asking provocative questions around some of the biggest agenda topics in boardrooms as we enter 2022 that will impact the whole serviced apartment sector.
Jo is excited to be back in front of the screen on Thursday 9th December at 2.00 GMT - discussing and debating future proofing our industry with Alex Neale and Andrew Harrington on the subject of sustainability and ESG in the serviced accommodation sector.
Follow the link below to register for the webinar:
#ESG #sustainability #corporatetravel #businesstravel #servicedaccommodation #globalmobility #webookextendedstay